Old Fashioned Sunday is almost here. It’s going to be a fun and blessed day, I’m certain. Great music from The Songsters, old fashioned preaching, old fashioned costumes, a pie baking competition, great food in our new Commons, face painting and balloon art and Shrinky Dink for the kids, corn hole, horse shoes, and a couple other games for all ages, a dunk tank, and even the possibility of somebody getting a pie smooshed into their face!
We always enjoy this day, and are looking forward to it this year. I hope you’ll join us.
- Tractors and cars arrive Sunday at 9AM
- Sunday School at 9:30AM
- Old Fashioned Worship Service at 10:30AM
- Dinner in the Commons at 12:00PM
- Silent Auction until 1:30PM
- Games, dunk tank, tractor and car show, and lots of outdoor fun until 3ish PM.