When the church in Jerusalem was hurting, other churches gave and sent supplies to help. Currently, there are many people in the Kentucky area who are desperately in need of help following the terrible tornadoes that devastated their homes and towns. We are planning to help by filling the church trailer with needed supplies and taking it to them. Here’s how you can participate:
- Purchase needed supplies and bring them to the church. See the list below for the supplies that are being requested. Please only work from that list.
- Work your contact list and see if others might be willing to help. If you have contacts at the local stores, Lowes, Menards, etc., perhaps you can get them to kick in.
- Help with loading the trailer.
- Drive or help drive the load to Bowling Green, Kentucky.
We are working with other area churches to see if they want to participate as well.
The list of supplies being asked for includes:
- Kerosene heaters
- Kerosene cans (blue)
- Baby items – formula, diapers, wipes, etc.
- Nonperishable food / canned items.
Our plan is to deliver this load the week after Christmas, sometime between the 27th and 31st.