It’s the last Wednesday of the month and that means it’s time for the monthly Bible Talk with the Elders, when we work through and attempt to answer questions people have about the Bible. Here are a few questions we will be talking about this evening:
- What does the Bible say about Christian tithing? Should a Christian tithe?
- What does the Bible say about dinosaurs? Are there dinosaurs in the Bible?
- What does the Bible say about drinking alcohol? Is it a sin for a Christian to drink alcohol?
- What does the Bible say about gambling? Is gambling a sin?
- What does the Bible say about sex before marriage?
- What are your views on predestination?
Join us at 6:30 to hear what the Bible says about these things. And bring your questions, too. We will add them to the list.