As we return to meeting in person, here is some information you need to be aware of.
We will observe the following guidelines for every meeting at the church:
- Please only enter through the FRONT DOOR of the building (facing Rt. 44) and only exit through the main door (by the flagpole).
- Please abide by the 6 foot social distancing rule, with the only exception being those in your immediate family.
- No handshaking or hugging.
- Masks are not mandatory, but others may appreciate them.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before service starts and exit immediately after the service concludes.
- Please do not socialize in lobby areas.
- If you’re not feeling well or are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, or believe you are at risk, please do not come.
Additionally, please remember that the CENTRAL HUB for every piece of information and every activity at the church during the lockdown is this church website. Make sure and bookmark the Friendship Bible Church website and check it often. The bubbles in the middle of the page when you first visit the website point to several crucial areas you need to visit. One of those is the section of the website you are visiting now – the Pastor’s BLOG. ALL announcements and information will be posted there.
Another of the bubbles takes you to the church Youtube channel, which is “Friendship Bible Church Happenings.” It is where all church videos reside, and so if you’re looking for one of the service videos, look there. If you hit the subscribe button and click on the bell icon, you’ll be notified of every new video that is added.
Another of the bubbles takes you to the Online Giving site, where you can enter a one time or recurring gift. Of course, you can always simply mail your tithes and offerings to the church, or drop it off at the church, but if you prefer online giving, the option is available. Even though the church building is closed for now, the expenses are still happening, so every gift… every tithe and offering… is a blessing.
If you have questions about any of these things, please don’t hesitate to contact me at the church office – 330-325-7836×2… or via email at Pastor@FriendshipBibleChurch.org.